Smoking fish is an art and we do it cold by hanging, according to the Italian Tradition.
The Company – founded in Agrigento (Sicily) in 1996- is specialized in the production of smoked fish products – in particular swordfish, yellowfin tuna, sea bream, and seabass – and is always committed to the development and research of new products.
Thanks to the collaboration with IBNTS, our company now has the opportunity to enter the international market and build long and fruitful collaborations with international professionals in the sector.
Chemistry, especially in recent decades, has taken the upper hand in favor of the business of large multinationals. The Company, a small drop in the Mediterranean, try to differentiate itself every day by proposing an artisanal production process to guarantee a final result of absolute “flavor”.
The strengths of our company, which we are sure your customers will love:
- Traditional method of cold smoking by hanging which preserves all the original properties and flavors of the fish.
- Manual processing
- 100% natural product
- NO chemical injection
- NO preservatives
- NO colourants
- ONLY fish, salt, cane sugar and beech wood smoke
- Flavoured version of our classics
- certifications: BRC, IFS, ISO 22000:2005, MSC and ASC.
Our products are a perfect choice if you are:
- a professional of the large-scale distribution of high quality who wants to offer his customers a product of high value and absolute flavor
- a professional who works with small retailers always looking for something innovative and niche, which can impress customers (such as our swordfish porchetta “Spadetta” – see below)
- a professional of the high quality Ho.Re.Ca. channel who wants to offer his customers something with a unique and tasty flavor, which in a few touches can conquer the palate.
- a luxury retailer looking for gourmet products with an Italian beating heart
Our Italian Smoked Fish Range
THE CLASSIC SMOKED
A selection of smoked fish is realized with the handicraft method and exclusively natural ingredients. After careful selection of the fish, the cutting and grooming take place exclusively by hand. Dry salting, drying, and cold smoking are carried out by hanging with beech smoke.
- Smoked Yellowfin tuna
- Smoked Swordfish
- Smoked Salmon
- Smoked Marlin
- Smoked Mackerel
- Smoked Sea Bream
- Smoked Sea Bass
THE FLAVORED SMOKED LINE
A selection of smoked fish, flavored on the outside with natural ingredients, without the addition of chemical additives. The swordfish, tuna, and salmon chunks during the cold smoking phase are flavored with herbs, spices, and citrus fruits to emphasize the natural goodness of the fish.
- Smoked Tuna/Swordfish/Salmon with aromatic herbs
- Smoked Tuna/Swordfish with pink pepper and lemon peel
- Smoked Salmon with mix of spices and lemon zest
A premium category of smoked fish, flavored inside with a mix of carefully selected spices.
The slice, subjected to the cold smoking phase, is flavored, thus releasing taste and aroma at each bite
- Spadetta. A smoked swordfish chunk, flavoured with a mix of typical meat spices that make it taste like the Italian Porchetta.
- Duetto, swordfish and tuna, rolled toghether and flavoured with a mix of carefully selected spices.
Packaging’s options can be offer:
- Cardboard sleeve with sliced fish (100gr).
- Neutral plastic sleeve with pre-sliced fish (100 gr, 300 gr, 1200/1500 gr).
- Catering format 1200/1500 gr pack divided into 3 neutral plastic sleeve of 400/500 gr each
- Cuttings in neutral sleeve (500 gr)
- Whole Chunk / Fillet (1200/1500 gr)